What is i-Transform?
Enfrasys i-Transform is an easy and well planned solution for existing datacenter transforming to cloud. i-Transform helps you migrate applications, data, and infrastructure confidently through free assessment, planning, flexible hybrid migration options, cost effective, low risk and high confident migration. i-Transform doesn’t stop at migration but committed cloud operations optimization support.
You wouldn’t enter into the cloud without a plan: Cloud transformation with Microsoft Azure makes enterprise infrastructure, application deployment and management simple, while providing a comprehensive solution to cater your infrastructure and applications with immense scalability and industry tailored ecosystem, Microsoft Azure is a flexible application integration platform that’s managed by you and accessible all over the world securely.
Customers tells us their businesses are: Always running Easily manageable Very efficient
Applications deployed on Azure have very high uptime with SLA up to 99.9%.
Business Applications are easily monitored and deployed with minimum interaction as most infrastructure operations are handled by Microsoft with a single click.
i-Transform can scale business operations fast and help save cost in line with business goal operations
- Cloud enablement workshop and requirements gathering
- Azure migration assessment of existing on-premises infrastructure leveraging the assessment toolset – up to 200 servers
- TCO and ROI analysis presented in a face to face workshop
Free Pilot Migration
- Plan your migration
- Cloud infrastructure design
- Documented success criteria
- Free migration of up to 5 supported server instances to Azure
- 10 days of support post pilot migration
- Easily expandable with other monitoring add-on solution
Adopt & Optimize
- Low risk hybrid migration with tools with project management
- User adoptions workshop
- Optimize with monitoring, protection and cloud cost
- Break and fix support
- Technology updates
- Pay-as-you-go i-Transform subscription (% of Azure consumptions)