Careers @ Enfrasys
Join our team of technology innovators and disruptors.
Welcome to Enfrasys
As a fast-growing company, we understand the importance of maintaining a positive culture, values and the "small-company family feel" that we're known for. Even as we grow, we remain committed to hiring the best talent.
From leadership to operations, delivery, and support, every member of the Enfrasys team plays a critical role in fostering a can-do and get-it-done culture. We value and appreciate each and every one of our team members, and are committed to providing them with opportunities for growth and development.
- Reliability and pride in our work
- Transparency in our operations
- Collaboration and trust among our team
- Setting our people and customers up for success
- Challenge the status quo and strive for excellence
- Foster creativity and innovation
- Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Emphasize learning and development opportunities
- Setting ambitious goals and delivering them with quality and speed
- Making bold decisions
- Building strong partnerships with our customers
- Focusing on solutions
- Taking initiative
- Simplifying complex problems
- Being energetic, fun, and results-driven
- Taking ownership of our work
The DNA of our People
We're looking for individuals who:
- Think outside the box and are passionate about delivering high-quality solutions to our clients
- Are driven by a desire to use their skills to make a positive impact on society
- Are team players and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strive for excellence and are committed to continuous learning and development
- Are passionate about technology, innovation, and getting things done
Benefits: Taking Care of Our Team Members
Why our employees choose Enfrasys
Explore Exciting Career Opportunities at Enfrasys
As a secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will assist C-Levels Management by supporting them with planning and distributing information. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s…
In this role, you are responsible for Solutions Presales support on sizable and sophisticated IT services and projects. You need to assist the sales team in pre-sales support such as site-survey, Prove-of-concept (POC), requirement study, technical proposal preparation and presentation.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of company sales by supporting Account Managers and Sales Representatives, in coordinating sales activities; tender preparations and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, coordinating the…
We are looking for a passionate Sales Specialist to join our sales team. The Sales Specialist’ responsibilities include managing sets of accounts and territory, generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating the CRM database, meeting sales targets and leading the team towards addressing customer’s IT requirements.
Fresh Graduate Program hiring in Enfrasys Group of Companies is ongoing. We are seeking to appoint a Graduate Internship role to join our dynamic team.
Our recruitment team will notify you via email or by phone if you have been shortlisted for an interview with the hiring manager.
During the interview, our panel of interviewers will assess your qualifications, skills, and working experience to see how you would be fit for the role in our organization.
Upon the request of the hiring manager, you may be required to participate in additional assessments, tests and also a second interview.
Once the interview process is completed, our recruitment team will be in touch with you on the outcomes within five (5) working days.