As a Service Delivery Manager responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control, and completion of assigned projects while remaining aligned with the company’s strategy, commitments, and goals.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget, customer satisfaction and deliverable quality performance measures. This role will actively support sales and will be accountable for estimating planning, mobilization, execution, and successful closure of projects.
During the project life-cycle, you will communicate status regularly, manage risks, and issue and monitor financial performance according to in place agreements made between ENFRASYS and the customer.
Leadership and management
- Lead and inspire delivery team towards delivery and operations excellence.
- Mentoring and coaching technical team in service delivery.
- Assist management to define operations processes.
- Clear understanding in business and management requirements and goal, and organize delivery team towards common goal.
- Oversee and monitor both project and managed services delivery to ensure efficiency and quality of service delivered.
- Ensure that the delivery processes are efficient and cost effective and streamline them if necessary.
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between ENFRASYS’s customers, principal, and engineers.
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery.
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
Performance and Quality Management
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing accurate weekly and monthly reports to the management on performance of the service delivery
- Leading personnel management, performance assessment, training, and mentoring.
- Building strong relationships with technical teams and management team to enable effective dialogue exchange between technical and business functions.
Be the first to work with Microsoft technology.
We focus on employee advancement and skill set improvement.
Positive working environment and friendly colleagues.
Young, Energetic and Fast Growing Local Company.
Great learning opportunities in a leading technology company.
- Leaves: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Hospitalization Leave, Replacement Leave.
- Medical Benefits: Insurance for Hospitalization.
- Telephone/Internet/Broadband Claim.
- Salary increment based on individual performance.
- Bonus based on company & individual performance.
- Career Development: Training and certification sponsored by the company, Annual Talent Review, Career Planning and Leadership Development Program.
- Event: Team Building, Ceremony, Annual Dinner, Birthday Celebration, Monthly Meeting Lunch, Virtual Dinner, etc.
- Additional Benefits:
- Mileage Claim
- Traveller Claim
- Traveller Allowance
- Open communication. Young, energetic, and fun working environment.