Fresh Graduate Program hiring in Enfrasys Group of Companies is ongoing.
We are seeking to appoint a Graduate Internship role to join our dynamic team. This is a perfect opportunity for a Graduate who is passionate about the ICT services solution world to kick-start their career. A permanent Full-Time position may be offered to a good performer after the internship.
Finance and Accounts Assistant
- Summarize budgets and offer insight regarding funds requests
- Review budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance
- Review existing procedures (including internal controls) and suggest improvements if necessary to ensure the company remains at “best practices” levelsSales Coordinator
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behaviour and competitive landscape and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning, and organizing promotional presentations and updating calendars.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Responsible to manage the change enablement process throughout project duration.
- Responsible to assist project teams in managing resources and information, handling departments’ scheduling and planning meetings and project activities.
- Responsible to manage, control, coordinate and oversee the various project schedule and implementation to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Actively involve in project solutions delivery to fulfil clients’ operations environment.
- Implement, and test solutions based on customer’s business requirements.
- Engage with Solution Delivery team regularly and report on project status.
For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma (minimum), Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Computer literate and required Active Directory, Basic Windows System Administration & Networking, Virtualisation, Cloud Solution, MS Project, MS Exchange
- Preferably fresh graduates or junior executives specialising in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft System Center will be an added advantage
- Able to speak and write in English Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin proficiency is optional
- Must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Must be able to work independently and have good interpersonal skills
Finance/ Marketing/ Business Development/ Project Management
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Secretaryship/ Business Studies/ Communications/ Marketing/ Administration/ Graphic Design/ Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone that can show initiative throughout this internship.
- Be a team player and open to collaborative work.
- Have patience and perspective within certain areas of the internship.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin are additional advantages.
- Undergraduates are welcome.
- Intern to join the team for a period of 3 or 6 months.
- Kindly provide us with the internship period.
Be the first to work with Microsoft technology. We focus on employee advancement and skill set improvement.
Positive working environment and friendly colleagues. Young, Energetic and Fast Growing Local Company.
Great learning opportunities in a leading technology company.