WE ARE EXPANDING!Grow Your Career with us.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (FEW)Technical Consultant responsibilities include continue with assigned projects solution architecting, management, delivery and technical support according to project/ customer needs.
- Deep understanding of on-premise and cloud computing technologies.
- Significant depth of technical experience in a number of the following products/ areas (any areas): Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, System Center, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure, Windows Server and network.
- Experience working with in-house, partner’s technical personnel.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth
- Architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e.having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Experience in removing technology blockers in a matrix organization and so enabling the customer’s business
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Presentation skills with comfort
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to set and lead the technical vision while balancing business drivers and imperatives to help customers build practical IT roadmap
- Ability in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
PRODUCT DEVELOPER (1)
Product Developer responsibilities include developing existing application in the company to meet customer’s criteria more effectively collaborating but not limited to marketing and technical departments of the customer and from within the company. You are responsible to assigned product code development, presentation, designing UI, delivery and technical support as per project/ customer needs.
As a Product Developer you are expected to optimize the product’s efficiency and design as per requirement, design and testing of products and consult various departments to gather required information to perform the required optimization and tweaks. There are also times that the product developer is required to develop their own code and integrate with the existing products to further enhance the efficiency, design and workflow of the product.
Details explanation on the job role
Apply programming skills and knowledge to enhance the efficiency of product applications, perform optimization and testing to the product as per requirement. May require to develop own codes to integrate with existing product through R&D process.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Create a R&D environment to perform testing integration using newer technologies and integrate with existing product technologies to further enhance existing products in both design and functionality.
- Proven working or coding experience with several languages
- Have knowledgeable programming skills in C# and asp.net
- Adequate knowledge to database systems, web application development, and HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge and concept of cloud computing
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, fast learner and able to adapt to various technologies and techniques
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, API, networking and AI will be an added advantage
- Able to work both independently and teamwork with various people
- Have the desire to learn more and strong curiosity towards technology
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science or related programming field
INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE (ALWAYS)To provide assistance to Technical team in technical scope of works mainly in project management, project delivery and technical support.
- At least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Computer literate, and required Active Directory, Basic Windows System Administration & Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Solution, MS Project, MS Exchange.p
- Preferably fresh graduates or Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Preferably obtained MCP, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, or CCNA certification.
- Competency in Microsoft System Center will be added advantage.
- Able to speak and write in English. Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin language is optional.
- Must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- Must be able to work independently and good interpersonal skills.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
(only pdf format and file size limit to 3mb)
Enfrasys Consulting Sdn. Bhd.
DF2-15-03A (Unit 2),Level 15, Persoft Tower,6B, Persiaran Tropicana,47410 Petaling Jaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Enfrasys Consulting Pte. Ltd.
80, Changi Road Centropod@changi#03-25 Singapore 419715