Project Manager is a professional who oversees the implementation of IT infrastructure, service, and solutions. Their main duties include project planning, resource allocation and project implementation that is in line with the organisation’s standards and policies.
Represent Project Manager as a communication roles to the customer, users, and management for all aspects of project management and performance requirements, including finance, architecture, technology, systems development, IT services, IT Solutions, service management and project schedules for enterprise level projects and/or a series of related, ongoing projects within the organization; provide guidance to the allocated project teams; support IT Managers on planning and achieving of strategic objectives.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 5 years of consulting project management experience.
2. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification or equivalent is highly preferred.
3. Exceptional communications and negotiating skills.
4. Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
5. Good client interface and presentation skills.
6. Good business acumen.
7. Time management skills.
8. Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
9. Knowledgeable in Microsoft technologies or other IT relevant.
10. The Position might require working late hours to meet customer’s deadline.
11. Able to accept criticism and improve on it.
12. Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
13. Must be able to work independently and good interpersonal skills.
14. Experienced in project management or project lifecycle.
15. Excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Be the first to work with Microsoft technology.
We focus on employee advancement and skill set improvement.
Positive working environment and friendly colleagues.
Young, Energetic and Fast Growing Local Company.
Great learning opportunities in a leading technology company.
- Leaves: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Hospitalization Leave, Replacement Leave.
- Medical Benefits: Insurance for Hospitalization.
- Telephone/Internet/Broadband Claim.
- Salary increment based on individual performance.
- Bonus based on company & individual performance.
- Career Development: Training and certification sponsored by the company, Annual Talent Review, Career Planning and
- Leadership Development Program.
- Event: Team Building, Ceremony, Annual Dinner, Birthday Celebration, Monthly Meeting Lunch, Virtual Dinner, etc.
- Additional Benefits:
- Mileage Claim
- Traveller Claim
- Traveller Allowance
- Open communication. Young, energetic, and fun working environment.